Comparing Brands of Washing Machines; Things You Must Know
When you’re looking for a new washing machine, you need to know that you can get things that probably didn’t even exist when you bought your last machine. The new washing machines are smart, green, and surprisingly cheap. If you’re looking for top of the range Simpson washing machines or other top brands, you’ll be stunned by what’s available. You can also get some great discounts if you know where to look. Even if you’re utilising cash loans you will still want the cheapest possible option.
The new machines
The current generation of washing machines are all electronic. They’ve got multiple settings, power saving, different wash settings for washing different clothes at the same time, you name it. Some of these are big machines, too. They can take up to 10kg loads, and that’s a lot of washing.
Comparing models can be a bit tricky, though, if you haven’t seen these new models. It’s worth taking your time to compare and evaluate which washing machines are right for you.
The key is in the specifications:
- Front loaders: These are the “Laundromat” type of washing machines, but they’re more advanced, with a lot more features than you’ll see in a coin laundry.
- Top loaders: These are the heavy duty machines, big, do-anything washing machines that will do big loads easily and efficiently. (People used to older style machines are often surprised at how easily these new machines deal with what used to be major hard work.)
- Washer/dryers: These are the real space savers- They really can do it all; just dry after washing.
- Smart washing machines: These are the ones that can do almost anything. They’re energy efficient, water efficient and no-fuss. Just load them up and you’ve got your washing done.
When you’re comparing big name brands like the Bosch warning machine, an LG washing machine and other new machines, define what you really want,
For example, are you looking for these features?
- Load size
- Washer dryer features
- Front load or top load
- Energy efficient
- Water efficient
- Green features like power saver mode, cold wash, Eco wash, etc.
- Settings for baby clothes, delicate fabrics, or other types of clothing that need care
- Special fabric programs
- Easy iron
You can actually search these features on the websites. That narrows down your search and your time to a range of suitable models.
Discounts are also very important. You’ll find that the online retailers are pretty good at providing real value in discounts, and when you buy a washing machine online it’s almost impossible to avoid getting a good deal, even on name brands. The fact is that the online retailers have all the angles covered, and you can get extended warranties, accessories and more as well. You may need to look into short term loans but if you get a good discount you will be able to pay back your loan quickly.
When comparing brands, a quick run through costs and discount values will soon pin down the really good deals. If you’re looking to buy a few more things, you’ll find that the discounts alone stack up fast. You can not only do smarter shopping, but more shopping. Have fun!